HR Consultant at Liontree HR Consultants
Views:303 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Relationship Manager/Cluster Head - Private Wealth (5-18 yrs)
Relationship Manager/ Cluster Head- Private Wealth
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Analyze financial information obtain from clients to determine strategies for meeting clients financial objectives.
- Analyze client portfolios and make necessary suggestions.
- Monitor financial market trends to ensure that client plans are responsive.
- Recommend financial products.
- Must ensure the growth of AUM / Book Size
- Responsible for identifying customer needs and assessing their risk appetite
- Responsible for achieving targets based on acquisition and revenue generation through investment products.
- Provide regular updates to the immediate superior as and when required
- Responsible for business development through acquisition of high net-worth clients.
- Create and enforce plans that will help meet the needs of the customer.
- Mandatory numbers of meetings with clients to keep them updated with the current market scenario.
Educational Qualifications: Graduation / Post Graduation in any discipline
Prior Experience: 5+ years of Wealth Management experience in the industry/ Must be from Wealth Platform or banking background. Knowledge of investment products, macro fundamentals n behavioral finance.
Domain Knowledge: Understanding of market pulse, knowledge on investment products, understanding of wealth platform
IT Skills: MS Office / MS Excel / AMFI / IRDA (Certification)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.