Relationship Manager - Client Service - Private Wealth Business (6-15 yrs)
Relationship Manager - Client Service
Our client is an established entity based out of Mumbai and is looking to hire Client Service Manager for Private Wealth Business.
- Responsible to manage ad-hoc requirements on daily basis and support the Wealth Manager.
- To assist, retain the Private Wealth Clients.
- To assist Private Wealth Managers in the administration and management of client relationships which includes attending meetings, drafting of letters and other documentation and annual client review requirements.
- To coordinate within internal departments to meet client requirements.
- To perform daily administration across the range of services and products.
- Self-motivated and driven. He/She will be responsible for personal and professional goals, and handle complex situations with ease.
- To have a multi-tasking and problem solving attitude.
- The candidate should be adaptable to work under pressure with a heavy workload.
- He/She should be well versed with the client service role and should have worked in the similar capacity in the past with reputed organizations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.