Relationship Manager - Capital Markets - BFS (4-8 yrs)
RM Capital Markets (Business Team)
- Looking to induct aggressive, self-motivated Professionals for the Role of Relationship Manager having 4 to 5 years of Experience of working with NBFC (Capital Market oriented)/ Private Sector Banks / Wealth Management Team / Stock Broking Outfit. Overall Job Responsibilities includes Deal Origination, End to end handling of the transaction and building the Revenue Pot of the Firm.
- Incumbent should have eye for Detail, Relationships with Relevant players in the sector & Sectoral Knowledge.
Product Line includes :
1. Loan Against Shares
2. Promoter Funding
3. Structure Funding
4. IPO Funding
5. ESOP Funding
6. Unlisted Securities Funding
Key Responsibilities :
- Market Understanding including sizing up of the Industry and crystalizing the target universe and then cherry picking within Listed and Unlisted Stock Space
- Building External Channels for Business sourcing - DCM Teams / IB Teams / Wealth Management Teams / Other Firms
- Unlisted Stocks - Exploring Funding Opportunity
- Industry Analysis for the relevant geography