AM - Recruitment & Delivery at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:5381 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:162
Relationship Manager - Business Development Team - FinTech Startup (5-12 yrs)
We are looking for a RM in Business Development
We are looking for an exceptional individual as a Relationship Manager in our Business Development team. The ideal candidate will have superior sales/relationship building skills, strong ability to device solutions with our existing and potential partners, and excellent communication skills. This is a sales/revenue focused position with a tremendous degree of authority and autonomy.
The client- is a Series-B funded, Chennai headquartered Fintech start-up, founded by a team of entrepreneurs with extensive experience in world-class financial services organizations. Our aspiration is to become India's largest and most inclusive Credit Facilitator. - The client- aims to do this by creating a single extraordinarily rich source of credit relevant information, aggregating both traditional and non-traditional data sources. Using this data platform, - The client- aims to build a rich set of applications and APIs through which both individuals and institutions can benefit. We have over 2.2 Mn users, work with 40+ lenders and have seen strong traction. - The client- now seeks a RM in our Business Development team. We are at an exciting phase of our proposition build out. Our product set caters to 2 stakeholders - consumers on one side and lenders on the other.
Are you someone who:
- Is passionate about rapidly building strong relationships with existing and new partners
- Has a strong ability to understand business. We are looking to hire someone who will truly understand our operations, and be able to bring new partners on board by communicating simply and effectively
- Is people oriented. We are seeking someone with demonstrated experience in relationship building and excellent communications and presentation skills
- Has a strong delivery and end result orientation. Passionate about meeting targets.
- Has a strong set of values. We want someone who has a true service orientation; a passionate professional who combines leadership skills with good humour, a strong work ethic and a can-do approach
- Responsible for acquiring new clients and managing relationships with existing customers for the Credit Gateway Business for - The client- in India. The Credit Gateway (Decisioning) Business requires an understanding of the entire banking lifecycle, including acquisition, customer retention, portfolio management and also collections. Is required to understand both business and technical components of the process. Should be able to understand the key role analytics plays in the entire lifecycle for Banks and NBFCs.
- Will be required to interact at all levels of the organization from business users and IT teams to CXO level. Should be able to collect and decipher the key understanding of the client's requirements and how our various solutions can be implemented in the existing process flow or enhance and improve the process flow - a focus not just on product sales but also concept sales.
- Should also be able to contribute to new products and solutions based on an understanding of the market and client requirements. Should have good articulation skills in communicating with both technical and business teams.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and close sales
Job Description - The person will be responsible for executing - The clients strategic customer engagement, sales strategy and business development and will be required to:
- Construct a strategy and sign-up critical relationships with partners - banks, NBFCs, small finance banks, etc. for referral, collections, credit profiling and credit health improvement, and non-financial institutions for profiling services
- Provide ideation and thought leadership, and ensure high levels of productive client engagement with partners. Be seen as a collaborative thought partner in building business with top lenders and others.
- Create new opportunities with lenders, and aim to being recognized internally and externally as an expert in helping the business thrive in the new digital world of credit evaluation.
- Develop relationships across various departments within the lender and be seen to be providing a holistic and practical solution.
- Business Development - using existing relationships or establishing new relationships. Should be able to contribute with new solution ideas based on customer and market requirements.
- Make sound, well-informed, time appropriate and decisions based on information gathered from clients and/or customers. Understand the depth, the impact, and implication to the company and/or customers decisions have. Commit to action, even in uncertain situations, to accomplish organizational goals and implement change. Establish and implement plan to address impact both positive and negative of decisions.
- Reasoning - Identifies rules, principles, or relationships that explain facts, data, or other information; analyzes information and makes correct inferences or draws accurate conclusions.
- Planning and Evaluation - Organize work, set priorities, and determine resource requirements. Develop short- or long-term goals and strategies to achieve them. Coordinate with other departments or Business Units to accomplish goals and continually monitor progress and evaluate outcomes.
- MBA from a top-tier institute
- 5-6 years of experience in business development and sales
- Experience in Banking and Financial Services/Software Sales/Credit Bureau
- Experience in working with a start-up and proven success in B2B sales will be an added advantage
Profile and Experience
- Experience in managing the pre-sales function in a bank, software solution/BPO or managing credit in an NBFC
- Reasonable knowledge and understanding of banking products
- Strong solutioning skills - creating new markets, customer relationships and solutions
- Understands management by metrics and is result oriented
- Good people management skills
Contact - 9910603212 @ Priyaranjan