Cofounder at Hy Fly Consultancy
Views:1148 Applications:216 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Relationship Manager - Branch Banking - CASA (4-12 yrs)
- Managing the banking and investments relationship Royale clients and responsible for overall growth of Liabilities & Investment business from HNI segment.
- Increase CASA balance in allocated portfolio either through Deepening or Acquisition of NTB Royale Customer,
- Proactively and timely identifies potential problem accounts and formulates appropriate risk mitigating strategies.
- Manage customer migration between segments, sub-segments and the HNI business.
- Grow portfolio profitability through the utilization of available multi-channel delivery strategies, such as actively managing customer migration onto electronic banking channels.- Develop, manage, and expand Au Royale customer relationships by providing service level which exceeds client expectations of most important customer segment
- Ensure all sales activity is recorded online as per the organizational process (CRM)
- Develops new and expands existing High Net worth Customer relationships for liabilities and retail assets
- Informs customers about new products or product enhancements to further expand the banking relationship
- Capture and maximize the business opportunity through detailed client profiling as per organizational process (CRM)
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Minimum Graduate, Masters degree in a related field will be an added advantage
- Experience of 4- 8 years in Retail Banking; preferably in relationship/transactional banking
- Good time management skills, Selling skill, Interpersonal and communication skills, Well versed with English and local Language.
- Customer-service orientation, Negotiation and Persuasion skills & Relationship building Skills, Organized and Result-orientation
- Willingness to travel as needs require; Honesty and Integrity
- Ability to work under pressure