Founder at Armour Corporate Services
Views:331 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Relationship Manager - Bank (4-9 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- Our Client is seeking a Relationship Manager who shall be responsible for monitoring and addressing HNI and UHNI clients' banking and investment requirements and will help clients achieve their financial goals through strategic portfolio analysis and suggesting them the right investment products.
- The role requires the candidate to be proficient in financial markets and wealth management.
Functional Responsibilities / KPIs :
- Establishing and maintaining powerful relationships with clients and generating business and references to meet sales targets.
- Responsible for selling various financial products such as mutual funds, life & health insurance, and other structured wealth and financial products.
- Managing and reviewing portfolios of existing clients with a focus on client servicing and ethical advisory along with premium client acquisition.
- Providing consultancy regarding Financial Planning including Retirement Planning, Tax
- Planning and Goal-based Investing etc.
Qualifications and experience :
- Qualifications MBA/ PGDM or relevant degree.
- Experience Min 4+ years relevant experience in Banking and Wealth domain.
Functional Competencies :
- Acumen toward an understanding of client needs, studying requirements, and providing adequate and prompt solutions.
- Should have a good knowledge and understanding of equity and debt market and wealth products.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.