Relationship Manager - Bank (3-15 yrs)
Role Outline/Job Summary :
To enhance the Relationship Value of the assigned CitiGold- & Citiselect- customers through established compliant processes, by providing customer oriented wealth management solutions
Core Responsibilities :
- Review the customer needs and asset allocation, proactively engage with the customer to validate the understanding of the needs.
- Advise CG/CS customers to enrich the relationships by mobilizing additional funds and sell other fee based products/services based on the current and future customer needs.
- Review product penetration for the assigned client base, identify potential CG/CS customers who can be sold tailored products to enhance product penetration
- Ensure coverage of all relationships through customer engagements, risk profiling and financial planning.
- Organize CG/CS customer events to enhance customer bonding.
- Acquire new customers through converting referral leads.
- Ensure that KYC/AML and other compliance norms are strictly adhered to.
- Complete all mandatory certifications within 90 days of joining the bank and continuously keep self updated on changes in products, processes and compliance/regulatory norms.
- Provide complete and comprehensive information on products, services, charges etc. proactively to the customer and ensure best services are provided to them.
- Keep immediate supervisor informed about key market/customer information and proactively escalate potential issues/concerns.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.