Relationship Manager - Bank (1-10 yrs)
Excellent Opening for Relationship Manager with Citibank
Job Title : Citigold RM with Citibank
Experience : 1 - 10 years
Grade : Q/R/S/T
Job Location : Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad
Job Purpose : To enhance the Relationship Value of the assigned CitiGold customers through established compliant processes, by providing customer oriented Retail Investment products and Forex, Trade and wealth management solutions.
- Review customer needs and asset allocation, proactively engage with the customer to validate the understanding of the needs.
- Advise customer to enrich the relationships by mobilising additional funds and sell other fee based products/services based on the current and future customer needs.
- Review product penetration for the assigned client base, identify potential customers who can be sold tailored products to enhance product penetration
- Ensure coverage of all relationships through customer engagements, risk profiling and financial planning.
- Organize customer events to enhance customer bonding.
- Acquire new customers through converting referral leads.
- Ensure that KYC/AML and other compliance norms are strictly adhered to.
- Complete all mandatory certifications within 90 days of joining the bank and continuously keep self updated on changes in products, processes and compliance/regulatory norms.
- Provide complete and comprehensive information on products, services, charges etc. proactively to the customer and ensure best services are provided to them.
- Keep immediate supervisor informed about key market/customer information and proactively escalate potential issues / concerns.
Candidate Specifications :
- Total Experience of around 1 to 10 yrs,
- Should have experience in handling niche HNI clients and catering to all their investment needs.
- The candidate should be confident, aggressive and have a flair for sales and client relationship management.
- Should possess good communication skills and knowledge of all Retail products AMFI and IRDA certification preferable.
Balanced Score Card :
Financial Parameters :
Footings Growth (CA/SA/TIDE/AAFA) (INR 1.75 Cr to 3.5 Cr)
Fee Revenue (INR 6 Lacs to 32 Lacs per quarter)
- Forex Revenue
- Trade Revenue
- Insurance Revenue
- Investment Revenue
- Net Customer Growth
- Cross Sell
- Product Penetration
- Customer Parameters
- Customer Service (No. of issues)
- Trend of Free look policies
- Number of switch transaction deviations
- Number of individual risk profile deviations
- Compliance & Regulatory Parameters
- KYC/AML and adherence to other norms
- Mandatory certifications (IRDA, AMFI, Internal Investments, Internal Insurance, Control and Compliance University Courses)
- Timely BEATS (Banking Early Alert Tracking System) resolution
- People Parameters
- Mentoring support extended to ASMs and ARMs
- Quality of engagement with service, ops, cross sell units and other departments
If Interested, please apply with your CV in WORD FORMAT along with the following information about yourself :
Date of Birth:
Total work Exp.:
Exp in Relationship Management:
Exp. in wealth products:
Exp. in banking:
Current CTC: fixed & variable
Open to work in Bangalore (Yes/No):
Open to work in Chennai (Yes/No):
Open to work in Hyderabad (Yes/No):
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.