Decision Maker at Ipsilon Solutions Private Limited
Views:1064 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Relationship Manager - Bank (0-4 yrs)
About company : Headquartered in Mumbai, HDFC Sales was formed in January 2004. Today, after 19 years, it is a workforce of 13,000+ employees in over 370 branches across various locations in India. At HDFC Sales, our clients are at the heart of all our enendeavours . We understand that our success only comes from ensuring all our products and services meet the unique needs of each of our clients. Our proactive customer-centric initiatives have ensured a steady upscale in our business and regularly create paths for expansion and growth.
Job description :
- Candidate will be responsible for acquiring candidates for Demat account & for equity, commodity and currency. (5 accounts per month) With Margin of 1 LPA.
- Responsible for generating revenue from Third party product like SIP, Mutual Funds, Insurance, Value pack & ACE/TGS.
- Need to maintain relations with his clients and with the team members.
- Will be involved into Relationship Building & Management with the customer for Sales & Services of Financial Products of ICICI group. [Eg. Online Trading Account, Life Insurance, Mutual Funds, Investment Advisory, Wealth Management].
- To manage customers in the branch or through client visits & provide Financial / Investment Advisory
- Develop new relations through referencing & other sources.
- To generate leads and act as a productive resource by meeting targets thereby ensuring the fulfillment of budgetary expectations of the organization.
Key Skills : Field Sales, insurance, Mutual funds, Sales, Life Insurance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.