HR Executive at V-Konnect Associates Pvt Ltd.
Views:2099 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Relationship Manager - Acquisition - Liabilities & Investment Business - SME Segment - Bank (4-6 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
Relationship Management :
- Managing the banking and investments relationship of clients and responsible for overall growth of Liabilities & Investment business from SME segment.
- Develop, manage, and expand customer relationships by providing service level which exceeds client expectations of most important customer segment.
- Identify current and potential relationship with additional revenue potential and grow business
Generating Incremental Business :
- Sales targets spread across liabilities, retail assets, business banking, forex, cards, investments etc.
- Proactively sell the full range of consumer and commercial product to current and potential SME Relationships
- Increase balance in allocated portfolio either through Deepening or Acquisition
- Driving higher product and channel penetration to deepen mapped relationships and to increase wallet share with Bank
- Ensuring portfolio quality by regularly engaging with each mapped relationship and maintaining the desired relationship values
- Face to the client and person responsible for service and sales satisfaction of mapped clients
- Financial Planning and Investment Advisory to SME clients
- Driving revenue business to generate fee income through products like mutual funds, investments and insurance
Process and Audit
- Ensure all sales activity is recorded online as per the organizational process
- Capture and maximize the business opportunity through detailed client profiling as per organizational process.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.