Relationship Manager - Acquisition - BFSI (6-10 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Managing the stressed asset portfolio of corporate accounts (including large corporates, mid-market and SME clients)
- To spot new business opportunities like PCFC, LCBD, EBN, LC confirmation, Invoice Bill discounting, Import bill financing, buyers credit, Foreign currency Term loan etc.
- Will be expected to identify possible sales opportunities and generate new business.
- To work with Asset product - LC/ BG/ Export LC
- Proactively monitoring the portfolio and strategizing resolution strategies to ensure minimum slippage and minimize credit loss and provisioning.
- Negotiating settlement proposals with non-performing clients to maximize the recovery
- Thorough review of difficult clients to identify pressure points for better negotiation
- Meets with distributors on a regular basis and maintains contact with them.
- Assists in the enlistment and activation of distributors.
- Makes timely updates and other product-related information available.
- Drives ongoing sales from the defined relationships and contribute towards regions achievements
- Obtains and analyzes information from market to identify new clients, makes direct pitches, liaises with channel partners to increase sales
- Profiles distributors and caters to their requirements to ensure ongoing business from them
- 8 to 10 years of experience in the Banking / Financial services space inclined more towards asset products.
- Under graduate / post-graduate on any specialization (preferably marketing)
Job requirements :
- Proven experience as a Client Relationship Manager
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices
- Experience in sales or customer service is preferred
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Customer-oriented mindset
Salary offered: 10-15LPA