Practice Leader - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:1062 Applications:251 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Relationship Management - Corporate Banking Domain (5-12 yrs)
Department: Corporate Relationship Department
Responsible for: Business Development/Relationship Portfolio Management for Large Corporates and Multinationals
Purpose of the Job :
- The purpose of the role is to build and manage rapport with corporate clients so as to ensure optimum customer acquisition, retention and income generation from sales of all appropriate Assets, Liability and other products of the bank.
- Best in Class- Relationship Management with Corporates Strengthening bank's brand in the corporate arena.
- To generate Revenue Pools for the bank through Corporate sales, leading to fee-based income & CASA contribution to the bottom line-
- Ensuring delivery of industry-leading customer service, premier onboarding experience and advisory service to new and existing Corporate Customers.
Key Responsibilities :
- To manage the development of prudently priced assets, cost-effective long term liability with reputable companies and organizations in order to ensure Bank's maximum profitability.
- To identify and develop new profitable status customers from the identified target sectors.
- Manage key customer relationships through regular contacts and visits by ensuring the effective call program is maintained on all assigned and prospect customers.
- Maintain high professional standards and strive to provide quality services and competitive pricing to clients
- Cultivate good rapport with corporate clients and ensure, the bank becomes the choice for their Investment and banking.
Credit & Risk Management :
- Prepare credit application, annual review and solicit approvals in situations of facility increase, exception/deviation request, changes in T/S, non-compliance of covenants, negative development etc
- Responsible for credit risk assessment and modeling, including financial spreading, rating, loan classification, LEA, default trigger and projection
- Assist in portfolio review, regular or ad hoc projects in relation to the account and portfolio monitoring
- Strong credit analysis, documentation and relationship management skills
- Ability to assess customer needs and develop products that suit their needs
- Possess in-depth understanding and knowledge of Corporate Banking Products
- Proven sales experience in a client relationship role within corporate banking