Operations at Relationship Hero
Views:9195 Applications:1797 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1797
Relationship Hero - Relationship Coach (0-15 yrs)
Relationship Coach - $1000/month
As a Relationship Coach, you- ll be trained to provide practical, effective relationship coaching to help clients all over the world achieve their goals in their romantic relationships, as well as relationships with family, coworkers and friends.
You'll conduct exploratory sessions and offer actionable, step-by-step advice to help clients maximize their potential. An ideal applicant has empathy and knowledge of human relationships, enjoys working as a part of a team, and takes initiative.
We value coaches who are compassionate, insightful, self-motivated and have the ability to be objective and empathetic at the same time.
We offer flexible, full-time hours and the opportunity to make a positive impact daily.
After your training, you'll often work with clients on your own. But you'll always have a team of coaches you can turn to for help.
- Work with senior coaches to build your relationship problem solving skills.
- Provide relationship coaching to our clients via online chat and over the phone.
We are looking for candidates who have the aptitude to be trained for the role. Skills we look for:
- Empathetic & Compassionate
- Energized by helping others
- Typing speed 50 wpm+
- Tech savvy
- Fast learner
- Excellent English - written and verbal
- Comfortable coaching clients on the phone as well as in chat
- Access to reliable, fast internet while working
- Quiet environment for conversations over the phone
COACHING SKILLS & QUALITIES
We look for candidates who possess the following qualities and skills -
- Depth of Insight: You're able to connect various details of a client's situation to make big-picture connections. These are the types of insights that clients won't be able to get anywhere else. Lacking depth of insights manifests itself as overuse of generalizations, incorrectly applying learned knowledge, difficulty elaborating on answers given or not communicating answers in a direct, concise manner.
- Provide Actionable Advice: You- re able to provide advice on what clients can do to help them achieve their goal. You can break down suggestions into step-by-step plans that clients can understand and do.
- Compassion: Coaching with compassion means you're not only empathizing with clients, but also understanding why they feel the way they do on an intellectual level and it influences your approach to coaching in a positive manner. This passion helps you better understand your client and stay attuned with how they feel throughout the time you're coaching them.
- Clarity: Your thinking isn't being influenced by clouded thinking, personal opinion or ulterior motives. You- re able to draw conclusions from an objective, non-judgmental standpoint and articulate them concisely.
- Balanced Detachment: Detachment helps you process information without having your emotions be influenced to the point they negatively affect your coaching. The right balance of detaching yourself from a client's situation will allow you to maintain objectivity while empathizing with clients.
- Previous experience or training in this field is not required, but it is a plus - e.g. relationship coaching, social work, or a body of written coaching on a blog or online forum.
This is a full time position, 40+ hours per week. We are a 24x7 service so you can set flexible hours. We pay for your training. You can work remotely anywhere in the world.