Recruiter at Credence HR services.
Views:149 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Relationship Banker - Client Service Officer (10-15 yrs)
The Client Service Officer is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Deliver wealth management services to bank clients with guidance from the Banker teams.
- Manage and execute client transactions with respect to business and individual banking, credit and investment products. Ensure transactions are completed within audit and compliance standards as well as timely.
- Take ownership of client investigations (e.g., statement reporting issues and pricing inquiries) and collaborate with operational and middle office teams to ensure effective resolution.
- Coordinate account maintenance for all products and reporting on WINS including address changes, telephone number updates, account status changes, rates and fee waivers.
- Enforce banking policies and procedures to ensure operational integrity while maintaining high client satisfaction.
- Proactively arrange and participate in client visits and perform service quality check-in calls to clients.
- Obtain banker/client appointments to build upon existing or establish new relationships.
- Identify and document new business opportunities for referral to banker or product specialist.
- Perform responsibilities through proficient use bank applications. Participate in service related process improvements.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding bank, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of experience.
- Ability to multi-task with strong organizational and time management skills per the needs of banker teams and clients.
- Ability to problem solve and analyze data with demonstration of attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Client facing experience; strong background and interest in the fields of operations and compliance; previous sales referral experience.
- Knowledge of investments, banking, and credit products.
US: Licenses: Series 7/63 or 7/66 or willing to acquire within 120 days
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.