Lead - Principal Consultant at Novitiate
Views:91 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Reinsurance Manager - Treaty Account (4-6 yrs)
1. Preparation of reinsurer-wise Quarter-wise /SOA accounting for reinsurance balances, ensuring quarterly submission of reinsurer-wise & treaty-wise accounts within 30 days from the end of the quarter and ensuring settlement of accounts within TAT.
2. Submission of Crop Insurance Quota Share statement of accounts once a month for govt subsidy realized
3. Prepare and submit IRDA reports including accurate and complete data for half yearly returns, BAP, PD, etc. in a timely manner
4. Interact with various stakeholders and provide the necessary documentation and resolve queries for Treaty as and when requested by Reinsurer
5. Interact with various stakeholders and provide the necessary documentation and resolve queries for Treaty as and when requested by auditors to assist in early audit query resolution
6. Track and monitor RI recoveries
7. Assess and consider all kinds of risks to make informed decisions
8. Maintain proper accounting records (Payable/receivable aging)
9. Maintain signed Treaty slips/agreements, Reinsurance Program, REMS & RCRMP from the re-insurer for submission to the regulator, third-party assessment review, audit of Risk allocation, accounts & processes in a timely manner
10. Monitor the process for remittance of Treaty Premium to ensure adherence to the Treaty conditions
11. Perform monthly reconciliation with the accounts team to streamline pending payables and ensure rectification of register entry if required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.