Regulatory Reporting Role - Insurance - CA (1-10 yrs)
Regulatory Reporting Role
- Preparation, Analysis and Filing of Financial and business Reports on various frequencies to IRDAI & Life council.
- Close co-ordination with Compliance and other cross functional teams and various stakeholders of the organization.
- Interpretation of requirements from the guidelines/ circulars received from regulator or statutory agencies and development of reports.
- Reporting of financial data in various annexures for internal stakeholders
- Ensuring 100% accuracy and controls in all financial and regulatory reporting.
- Management and support in financial forecasts and report variances.
- End to End automation of all manual reports - Raising BRS's, understanding the flow of system, user acceptance testing (UAT) of the output
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.