Associate Analyst at People Prime Worldwide
Views:2827 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Regulatory Reporting Role - BFS - CA (3-5 yrs)
Regulatory Reporting - BFS
Skills : Regulatory Reporting (US Markets)
Experience : 3-5 Years
Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : CA (Chartered Accountant)
Regulatory Reporting :
This group is responsible for financial reporting to the various regulatory authorities viz, the Federal Reserve Bank, State Authorities and Others. The group works closely with business and finance units across the organization to gather, analyze and report information under regulatory definition and requirements.
The Call team files the largest of the Reports FFIEC 041 filed in Regulatory Reporting. FFIEC 041 (Call Report) refers to Consolidated Reports of Condition and Income for a Bank with Domestic Offices Only. This report collects basic financial data of commercial banks in the form of a balance sheet, an income statement, and supporting schedules. The Report of Condition schedules provide details on assets, liabilities, and capital accounts. The Report of Income schedules provides details on income and expenses.
- Timely completion of weekly and quarterly reports to be filed to FED. (e.g FR2644, FR2314, FRY 11, FFIEC041 etc.)
- Reporting in compliance with the US GAAP and regulatory requirements
- Variance analysis, ensuring the compliance to FED requirements.
Education : CA/CWA/ CPA
Mandatory skills :
- Have understanding of accounting and reporting
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to understand the financial statements pertaining to Banking Industry
- Exposure to US Regulatory reporting/ SEC reporting
- Advanced excel
- Strong analytical skills with strong time management skills.
- Having good exposure to MS office including MS Word, Excel and Power point.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.