HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:446 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Regulatory Reporting Operations Role - Capital Market/Investment Banking (2-6 yrs)
Here is a permanent job opening for Regulatory Reporting Support:
Skills and competencies needed in the individual:
1. Detailed understanding of Asia Regulatory regime (ASIC/MAS/HKMA etc)
2.. Mandatory - Attention to detail: Ability to ring the bell for any abnormal trade pattern and escalate in timely manner
3. Mandatory - Analytical mindset: Aptitude to understand the Front to Back workflows and handle exceptional issues with logical mindsets to communicate with Front Office
4. Mandatory - Escalation & Reporting process: Internal rules of reporting and escalation to Ops and Front Office need to be known & applied. The team member also needs to report any sensitive information/issues and escalate immediately to management.
5. Mandatory - Self-discipline & autonomy: Have a constant - delivery on time- mindset, both on the daily production and on the projects handled. Ability to work on its own with little supervision.
6. Mandatory - Team handling experience: Track performance of associates. Give frequent feedback.
1. Bachelor or Master Degree on Economics, Mathematics or Finance
2. Experience in the reconciliation of Equity and OTC products (Forex, Rates & Credits)
3. Knowledge in Financial Products. Knowledge in Front to Back workflows and product event management would be a significant plus.
4. Strong Preference to have MS Excel
APAC Regulatory Reporting Support within ITO Global markets
1. Perform independent controls in order to strengthen the regulatory reporting control framework
2. Perform day-to-day post submission controls on the regulatory reports
3. Perform reconciliation of Regulatory Reports vis a vis source data / other reports and analyze all resulting breaks.
4. Communicate breaks to the concerned teams for resolution.
5. Follow-up with concerned teams till the resolution of communicated breaks.
Main drivers are client service quality, independent control, operational risk safety and cost efficiency.
General shift or APAC working hours to be followed
6. Various ITO team in Asia will send regulatory reports to ISPL Team. Various controls will have to be performed on these reports (in a given timeline/cut-off time)
7. Each report will have a defined set of controls which could include :
8. Variation compared to previous report
9. Consistency check across the report (or compared to another report which include same or similar data)
10. Reconciliation with another source of Data
- Depending on the breaks, communicate with the ITO team responsible for the data to investigate the breaks.
- Keep track of all breaks in order to report KPI of daily/weekly activities
- Any delay in the control process need to be reported to the concerned ITO team.