Placement & Recruitment Service Provider at Phenom Placements
Views:6261 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Regulatory Reporting - CA - Investment Bank (2-3 yrs)
Employer : Leading Investment Bank
Position : Analyst (CA: 2-3yrs)
Role : Legal Entity Controller
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : CA with relevant exp in Reporting/ IFRS/ US GAAP
- Ensure that financial reporting is of high quality and meets applicable accounting principles and regulations.
- Perform control functions of financial reporting while working closely and managing relationships with Product Control, Operations, Tax & Technology.
- Proactive support to middle desk - conduct regular reviews for new, as well as existing, transactions for accounting treatment and control considerations across various types of investments.
- Manage the regular preparation and submission of consolidated and non-consolidated US GAAP financial reporting and disclosures (local GAAP wherever required)
- Provide variance analysis and prepare management reporting packs on monthly/quarterly basis
- Manage the quarterly Balance Sheet substantiation & SOX process
- Support intercompany balances, reconciliations, daily funding payments and resolving breaks
- Manage month -end process to properly reflect the Balance Sheet, P&L and Owner's Equity
Please share below details if you are interested:
Ok for Bangalore-Yes/No:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.