Employee Engagement Partner at Invest India
Views:431 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Regulatory & Policy Expert - Startup India Ecosystem (2-4 yrs)
Regulatory & Policy Expert - Startup India
Job Summary :
- The candidate shall be working with Startups & Government Departments with the objective of easing and improving the regulatory environment in the startup ecosystem.
- This role shall enable the candidate to identify and solve regulatory and policy issues via first-hand interaction with the ecosystem stakeholders.
- This role also provides the candidate with an opportunity to contribute to ease of doing business and provide strategic inputs to the Government of India.
The Candidate is expected to :
- Understand and analyze the regulations and policies concerning the startup ecosystem
- Identify regulatory issues being faced by startup ecosystem stakeholders, build cases, present to DPIIT and regularly follow up and liaison on the progress achieved
- Conduct roundtables on regulatory issues and pursue them with DPIIT and other concerned ministries
- Address ad hoc requests from DPIIT like preparation of reports, briefs etc.
- Resolve queries received on Startup India portal on a daily basis within the stipulated time
- Do continuous scrutiny of the Startup environment for identifying regulatory issues across sectors and pursue the same with various ministries
- Build sector expertise on the regulatory environment
The candidate would be expected to have strong analytical skills with an aptitude to drill deep into any topic. Below are the qualification requirements :
Work Experience : 2-4 years (Post qualification)
Professional degree : Chartered Accountant/ Lawyer/ Company Secretary
- Skills required : Excellent communication and relationship management skills, Ability to conduct secondary and primary research, proficiency with Microsoft Office