Recruitment Analyst at Crescendo Global
Views:78 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Regulatory Liquidity Functional Consultant (3-8 yrs)
Looking for a professional in Finance domain holding 3+ years of experience in leading complex Regulatory Liquidity Risk projects and providing functional knowhow in order to facilitate solution implementation. worked in NBFC and Insurance sector. Our client is looking for a professional keen to grow their career in the finance sector as a Consultant. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Your Employer: A multi-national firm in the business of consulting, technology applications, content management and strategic investments.
- Documenting of specifications and implementation details
- Preparing training material for client trainings,
- Preparing test cases and documenting testing outcome etc.
- Investigating and solving issues related to the solution implementation
- Good knowledge of regulatory liquidity requirements like LCR, NSFR, ALMM etc. (preferably MAS)
- Basic knowledge of risk management concepts
- Experience of implementing Risk Authority or similar solution for regulatory liquidity
- Certification on Risk Authority highly desirable
- Experience in participating and conducting various phases of a packaged software solution implementation
- Knowledge of PL/SQL querying
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Opportunity to work globally.
- Exponential Career growth.