Director/Co-Founder at Rainbow HR Consulting Services
Views:586 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Regulatory Lead/Advisor - Telecom/Technology/Real Estate (20-25 yrs)
One of the MNC's is hiring for a Regulatory professional in Mumbai
Key Areas of Work :
Regulatory Strategy :
a. Development of Pan India and state based regulatory and representation strategy in conjunction with management
b. Creation of regulatory roadmap in line with short and long term business plan to support business growth
Central Government Liaising :
a. Key official(s) relationships, policy influence and liaising with respect to applicable government departments - MeITY, DoT,MCA etc
b. Support management and legal team making on licensing implications, government demand matters etc with respect to business
State Government& Local Government Liaising :
a. Content/framework contribution, key official(s) relationship, representations and liaising with respect to state policies - Industrial Policy, IT/ITES policy, Cloud policy and Data Centre policy
b. Project/asset specific representation and liaising to state IT department, Industrial bodies and other applicable agencies for the entire Data Centre build lifecycle
c. Creation of processes and enablement for all licensing, approval related matters for new investments, acquisitions including identification and appointment of local consultants etc for execution
d. Be the central SPOC for all ongoing, approval and renewal matters with respect to operations of assets
e. Support management and legal team making on licensing implications, government demand matters etc with respect to business
Industry Bodies, Industry Ecosystem Players Relationships :
a. Enrolment, co-representation and relationship management with Industry bodies including but not limited to CII, FICCI, IAMAI and other relevant platforms for the digital ecosystem
b. Spearhead initiatives for creation of DC specific industry bodies/platforms geared towards policy level common representation
Desired Experience/Skillset :
- 20 years + experience in managing regulatory affairs in the Telecom, Technology, Real Estate space.
- Experience in policy influence/ representation experience at the Central state levels
- Experience in liasioning for clearances sign offs as required for various aspects of business
- Preferably, some amount of exposure to the B2B businesses in Telecom- Carrier, NLD, ILD, Managed services, Infrastructure services and attendant requirements
- Preferably Senior retired government official with strong connects in central and state departments with exposure in Telecom, ITES and Industries
- Ability to provide internal and external stakeholders with professional, clear and concise business communications.
- High standard of accuracy and good communication skills.
- Excellent oral, proofreading and presentation skills.
Those interested may apply directly or call on 8451801646 for more queries