Analyst at Crescendo Global
Views:311 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Regulatory Interaction Coordinator - Insurance/Asset Management Business (4-7 yrs)
Regulatory Interaction Coordinator (4+ years)
Looking for a working professional with more than 4 years of experience in coordinating with senior management to support on ad-hoc requests and inspections and also with apt understanding of insurance frameworks.
Location : Noida
Your Future Employer : A leading multinational financial services company with core businesses of insurance and asset management.
- Help in setting up global coordinator framework for regulatory interactions and support on ad-hoc regulatory requests, inspections, surveys and questionnaires.
- Provide support in stakeholder management by keeping the senior management well informed on relevant regulatory developments.
- Monitoring and reporting on regulatory interactions globally
- Managing and coordinating various regulatory projects.
- 4+ years of experience
- Exposure to insurance company or financial institutions
- Proficient understanding of MS Excel and good communication skills.
- Understanding of insurance regulatory frameworks beneficial
- Understanding of corporate governance
- Skilled in project management
What is in it for you?
- Working with a leading financial services institution.
- Learn various new skills outside of your domains.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.