Founder at Serving Skill
Views:230 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Regulatory Business Analyst - BFS (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
Join us as a Business Analyst.
- Establish business needs and problems, define and design solutions involving technology.
- Gather data and analyze business and user needs.
- Evaluate solution options and interact with IT developers and PMs to arrive at strategic solutions.
- Provide recommendations on hardware and software procurement to support client's business goals.
What you'll do As Business Analyst, you'll support the wider team in achieving objectives, project and process improvement initiatives, and collaborate with management in the review and challenge of team outputs.
- Participate & Lead any special implementation, product design and consulting assignments (Client or Internal) as may be required by business. This may also include handling new client and existing client implementation, software migrations and roll out of new versions.
The skills you'll need :
- To succeed in this role, you'll need experience in a Capital Markets/Finance/Banking environment with a good understanding of financial markets and banking, including products or Hedge Fund industry or similar Indian / International financial markets.
We'll also look to you to bring :
- University degree in Engineering, Information Technology or an equivalent field with 6+Yrs of relevant work experience with strong business knowledge of vanilla and derivatives products.
- Experience in technical build outs of solutions encompassing regulatory mandates such as AIFMD, FORMPF, ESG, FATCA, DAC6, etc.
- Capable of acting as a catalyst in understanding / appreciating user requirements and effectively communicating the requirements to the in-house Development Team and bringing about improvement of existing software by suggesting improvements, testing, bug fixes etc.
- Ability to manage delivery and escalations and ability of project planning, timely delivery and progress reporting.
- The ability to identify and resolve issues with minimum supervision and priorities workloads in a pressured environment.
- Recommend - best possible- solution which meets business requirements by internal assessments / comparison with competitor software applications.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Job Location : Bangalore / Chennai / Mumbai
Key Skill : AIFMD, FORMPF, ESG, FATCA, DAC6