HR at Peoplemint Consultants LLP
Views:3042 Applications:360 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:358
Regional/Zonal Head - Bank (8-12 yrs)
Grade - DVP/VP
Location - Mumbai/ Chennai/Bangalore/Kolkata
Ticket Size - MMG 5 cr to 100 cr
He will be responsible for driving business sourcing and development, maintaining customer relationship and providing support for customer service including facilitating documentation as well as portfolio monitoring of average loan ticket size of more than 5 cr.
Key Responsibilities :
1) Maximizing revenue through new business aligned with growth, sales, and profit objectives for the Bank through Bank branches under the hub location/business network/cold calling/references in the entire region.
2) Achieve sales target and maintain portfolio quality allocated for a defined period for the region.
3) Coordinating with credit team for solving the queries of login, sanctioning and disbursement. Carrying out customer visits to understand the business process as well as assess funding requirements of the customers.
4) Ensure that compliances as per banks internal guidelines is being followed.
5) Ensure timely repayment of dues of customer and monitoring of weak portfolios/ accounts. Regular meeting with existing customers to ensure engagement and increasing wallet share through identification of opportunities to cross-sell.
6) Resolve any service related issues by coordinating with internal and external stakeholders.
Experience/Skills Required :
2) 8-12 years experience of working in a similar position, preferably with a private sector bank
3) Clear written and oral communication skills in English
4) Should be result driven and customer focused
5) Should be managing a Team and possess Leadership Skills
6) Extensive exposure in Working Capital products, both Fund based and Non Fund Based as well as trade products
7) Computer savvy with good working exposure to MS-Office applications
8) Should not be averse to frequent travelling
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.