COO & Head Talent Acquisition at Foresight Management Consultants
Views:2984 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Regional Visual Merchandiser - Departmental Store Formats - North (7-12 yrs)
- Handling all LFR/Departmental stores in the North zone.
- Ensuring events and promotions at stores are done as per standard within deadline and within the given budget.
- Planning windows as per store grades and budget allotment.
- Handling the VM budget at north-1 region and implementing ways to cut costs and contribute to higher EBIDTA.
- Handled New store openings as well as renovation projects in the region in co-ordination with the project team, operations team and design team.
- Model store roll-outs in every season.
- Daily/ weekly/ monthly VM audit across all stores on store visits as well as through Local intranet site.
- To ensure that the best merchandise is highlighted across displays and VM points and to focus on private labels to increase the private label contribution across stores and region.
- Vendor selection and development for different materials at region and store level and negotiating with them to get the materials at best prices.
- Compiling photos and cost from stores and send to HO.
- Training of VM team and operations team on Category VM guidelines and other display norms.
- Recruiting VMs for upcoming stores.
- Preparing trainees and floor level associates to clear UVM assessments.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.