Associate Consultant at Sim India LLP
Views:436 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Regional Training Manager - Retail (8-13 yrs)
Role : Regional Training Manager (Sales Training)
Location : Bangalore
YOE : 8+ years (min 5yrs in handling sales training for Retail industry)
Skills : Team handling experience must (5-6 trainers reporting directly), Strong hands on content creation + facilitation / delivery
Travelling involves : major travelling across respective region stores for training
Working days : 6 days a week - delivering continues training batches
- Creating a content and delivering as well including classroom training and on the job training.
- Supported by a team of Field trainers & Retail Trainer between 5-10 members, who will be involve in monitoring / observing people in stores and train them.
- Training new hires / refresher training / existing employees - all the store team of all levels & categories, by travelling to multiple stores. (20 to 50 stores)
- Evaluating effectiveness of training by applying new age training methodologies to substantiate training investments towards tangible results
- Must have done a combination of Sales training, Product training along with behavioral training.
- The beginning of every week there are new joinees, training has to be conducted for them.
- Supervising daily functioning and managing of allied training activities like MIS, Decks, Budgets, LMS etc.
- Improvisation capability
- Need to make the changes in the existing module based on the category or level of employee they are - Fresher or middle management or senior store level employee.
- Involve in evaluation & assessment - Targets will be there for trainers interms of conversions, simulations, no of refreshers in month / quarter / visits, interactions, connects with zonal / area.
- 3 teams Optical trg, product trg & behavioral trg will work together, trainer will have to collaborate and work with parallel teams.
- Customer satisfaction is important point.
- Decision making
- Strong Team Manager - Flexible interms of travelling to stores for On the job training
- Excellent Communication
- Creation & Delivery of modules.