Senior Manager at TrustKlub Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:463 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Regional Training Manager - eCommerce (10-25 yrs)
At present, We per having an urgent opening for REGIONAL TRAINING HEAD for a REPUTED E-COMMERCE Company based at BANGALORE / CHENNAI location.
Base Job Location - BANGALORE / CHENNAI
SIX DAYS A WEEK
Regional TRAINING Head
Job Description :
- Will be heading the Training Department with a strong team
- Make sure every trainer in the region, across all lines of business and locations, is certified on the content
- Ensure that all updates in the training content, across all lines of business and locations, are understood carefully and implemented reliably
- Suggest suitable modifications to the training content to the corporate training team as and when appropriate
- Plan the training programs (and training calendars) in complete synch with the operations teams for both new joiners as well as existing associates (refreshers) in such a manner that high quality manpower is available to the operations team are available in the required numbers and on time
- Provide thought leadership as well as administrative support to the trainers in the region
- Track and report performance on training metrics to all stakeholders. Help shape the right metrics that determine the effectiveness of training.
- Requisition the right quantities of training assets (training rooms, projectors, training desktops, and other training assets) on time and manage them optimally
- Work with the leadership teams in the region to evaluate training needs of first line managers and work towards their fulfilment
- Contribute to the thought leadership on how the training function can demonstrate continuous improvement through enhanced content, technology, and new initiatives
- Experience of conducting Training Needs Analysis and carrying out all activities in the Training Cycle: Identify, Design, Delivery, Evaluation
- Should be comfortable with setting up a training function and giving it shape in the region
- it would be somewhat of a chaotic environment, so looking for someone who has seen high growth and is entrepreneurial
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and should have managed a strong team
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to work and influence with multiple Training Team members/ Stakeholders across the region and corporate
- Must be a graduate/PostGraduate (any Learning and development related course or certification will be an added advantage)