HR Executive at Bright Consultant
Views:2013 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Regional Training Manager - Customer Service Domain - DTH (8-12 yrs)
- Responsible for customer service operations.
- Primarily leads end to end training service delivery as a client, manage, govern, monitor & control outsourced business to 3rd party entities ensuring delivery of business performance.
- Monitor and evaluate training programme effectiveness, Success and ROI and report them to senior management.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, Development and best practices.
- Design and implement all aspects of training courses and facilitate them with the partner.
- Estimated costs of training operations and subsequently managed them in accordance with the budget to ensure maximum return on investments.
- Conducting training for Jr. employees for the effective customer handling
- Travel North India across all the Service centers facilitating train-the-trainer for new & critical launches.
- Hold weekly reviews with the partners for performance discussion and training statistics- Devised performance plans if necessary.
- Review training manifesto and policies, Suggest modifications to the Corp. training resources for improvement.
- Collaborate with leadership and marketing to develop learning modules for new product launches and initiate rollout for partner.
- Drive operations efficiency to achieve desired business metrics