HR Executive at Bright Consultant
Views:2378 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Regional Training Manager - Customer Service Domain - DTH (8-12 yrs)
- Responsible for customer service operations.
- Primarily leads end to end training service delivery as a client, manage, govern, monitor & control outsourced business to 3rd party entities ensuring delivery of business performance.
- Monitor and evaluate training programme effectiveness, Success and ROI and report them to senior management.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, Development and best practices.
- Design and implement all aspects of training courses and facilitate them with the partner.
- Estimated costs of training operations and subsequently managed them in accordance with the budget to ensure maximum return on investments.
- Conducting training for Jr. employees for the effective customer handling
- Travel North India across all the Service centers facilitating train-the-trainer for new & critical launches.
- Hold weekly reviews with the partners for performance discussion and training statistics- Devised performance plans if necessary.
- Review training manifesto and policies, Suggest modifications to the Corp. training resources for improvement.
- Collaborate with leadership and marketing to develop learning modules for new product launches and initiate rollout for partner.
- Drive operations efficiency to achieve desired business metrics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.