Senior Consultant at Skillventory
Views:343 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Regional Training Manager - Corporate & Support Function - Bank (6-12 yrs)
The jobholder is primarily responsible for execution of the overall L&D strategies for designated business units in the Corporate & Support Functions. Implement the Bank's L&D solutions viz product, process, content development, soft skills & behavioral trainings in the region. Identify training needs for Corporate & Support Functions in the regions and align with the overall learning strategy of bank.
Job Description :
1. Implementation of bank's Training Plans for the designated Business units
2. Facilitation of Training Programs.
3. Content Creation and Management.
4. Enabling Functional & Behavioural Training Initiatives for the Business Units.
5. Ensure Employee Training Coverage as per defined guidelines.
6. Manage training initiatives through partner organizations as well as outsourced training partners.
7. Stakeholder engagement for designated Business Units.
8. Calibrate training impact for selected L&D interventions.