Senior Consultant at Perfman HR
Views:4615 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Regional Trainer - Sales & Retail Operations (3-6 yrs)
Salary Offered : 9-12 LPA
Job Responsibilities :
It's a 70% training delivery role; prior relevant experience is a must.
The main areas of delivery in the role would be as below :
I. Learning consulting, stakeholder management; training needs analysis:
- Working with the respective regional stakeholders - regional operations managers, HR managers and store managers to understand the learning needs of the store teams department managers.
- Creating the Learning framework and getting an agreement from the business on the proposed plan & on reporting as well as effectiveness measurement of learning interventions planned.
- Subsequently rolling out the quarterly calendar with details of execution such as dates/ timing/locations etc. Seeking nominations for employees as per the developmental needs by communicating effectively and adherence to timelines as per the process.
- Coordinating with seniors/coaches to ensure adherence to the L&D calendar.
II. Content design & development :
- Design,developing learning modules for various interventions as per the- training- needs identified.
- Setting proper expectations and make adjustments in content flow and delivery.
- Verifying program design before the final launch, by pilot runs/business & learning team conversations etc. Identifying gaps in- training- content that should be filled to ensure productivity of- training- session.
- Keeping the learning modules current by updating/revising it on an ongoing- basis. Reviving signature programs/re-design learning interventions if needed, keeping in mind the changing business needs.
III. Training program facilitation :
- Maintaining engaging learning environment by actively managing the classroom (face-face or virtual) by effective use of training media and aids. Responsible for program logistics for rolling out programs as per the training calendar, w.r.t. the venue/coaches/participants etc.
- Preparing program invites, sending to the participants, seeking nominations and resolving queries to ensure their full participation. Managing all transactional & operational tasks when deploying the learning interventions.
- Providing feedback on the training program to the cluster coaches, regional managers, regional HR.
- Monitoring, tracking program costs to ensure they are within the allocated budget. Ensures training plan is delivered on time to the agreed standard and budget.
IV. Learning implementation and effectiveness measure :
- Providing on-going support to regional teams in the form of post training observation, monitoring and feedback. Running refresher programs to further fill skill gaps and ensure actual learning implementation on the floor.
- Ensuring all stores in the region have weekly training plans based on their need and maintaining monthly MIS with the training details.
- Collation and analysis of feedback from sessions and enhancing the quality of programs as required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.