Senior Consultant at Ciel HR Services
Views:820 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:238
Regional Trade Marketing Manager - FMCG (5-10 yrs)
- Responsible for Trade Marketing & Distribution related activities for Personal Care Business for the following states of Jharkhand, Odisha, West Bengal and NESA
- Designing & monitoring Trade Schemes to ensure higher Dealer participation & incremental business
- Leading the implementation of the Rural GTM and village expansion drive as per agreed blueprint
- Leading the implementation of the Urban GTM and outlet expansion drive as per agreed blueprint
- Building channel competencies among all key partners Distributors
- Designing innovative POP/Dispensers for the trade for boosting sale & visibility of products.
- Ensuring the execution & efficacy of the Sales Force Automation solutions including Distributor Software, Handheld terminals for frontline sales force etc.
- Driving category productivity improvement by creating & implementing Zone specific tasks
- Regional custodian of Loyalty program in the retail/ wholesale channel and keep complete track of outlet wise business trends. Contribute continuous need based refinement of Loyalty program in coordination with ZSM and implement in the country.
- Identifying the location, monitoring and reviewing BTL activities that are channel /model/category-specific.
- Tracking competitive pricing in the geography and provide appropriate inputs to combat competition.
- Tracking the distribution parameters like reach, range and effectiveness of sales force and take measures to improve the same on ongoing basis.
- Training, coaching and mentoring of front line sales force i.e. TSOs on business process, products, sales and trade marketing objectives.
- Energize Field Force through innovative and exciting incentive plans that will make them stretch for challenging goals and exploiting the market potential. Evaluate the productivity of the field force.
- Manage TP & TPR budgets at region.
- To facilitate the new product launch by providing necessary support to the sales team.
- To coordinate with sales team and marketing and effectively facilitate process which are in line with brand objectives.