Talent Acquisition Partner - Global Business Services at AkzoNobel
Views:1069 Applications:338 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Regional Talent & Development/Culture & Change Management Advisor - FMCG - South APAC Region (6-10 yrs)
Deliver global, regional and local Talent & Development and Culture & Change Management initiatives in the areas of Talent Management, Learning & Development, Performance Management, Diversity & Inclusion, Culture, Transformation and Change Management in an aligned way.
Collaborate with country HR Operations, People Service and other relevant function teams in South APAC to ensure timely delivery of action plans/programs/initiatives.
Act as expert consultant and builds capabilities for Talent Management, Learning & Development, Performance Management, D&I, Culture, Transformation and Change Management in the local HR function.
Deploy and build change management capabilities in the region. Take ownership of the effectiveness and continuous improvement of the use of the AkzoNobel change management framework, give support to local change agents in delivering the transformation and changes.
Work in close cooperation with the Regional HR Leadership Team, the Local Transformation lead and Communications. Responsible for building change management capabilities in the region and country organization through training, coaching and ensuring quality control (of the use if the tools and materials and the support given in the changes/transformation) in a way that the changes are sustainable.
1. Deliver global Talent Management, Learning & Development, Performance Management, D&I and Culture & Change processes in the region in an aligned way.
2. In supporting the Regional T&D and CCM Manager, designs, develops and delivers (internally or outsourced) local Talent Management, Learning & Development, Performance Management, D&I and Culture & Change programs aligned with global strategy, process, policy and interventions.
3. Prepare for and monitors seamless execution of the operational CoE activities via People Services department.
4. Build capability of HR BPs and People Managers in the region (train the trainer's approach).
5. Keep up to date on best practices in the areas of Talent Management, Learning & Development, Performance Management, D&I, and Culture & Change management excellence:
a. Continuously improve the effective deployment of the central CM approach and materials
b. Ensure central CM approach and tools are known and easily accessible across the region
c. Drive change/project managers across the region to use the central CM approach and materials
d. Ensure high quality of the change management plans on regional and country level
e. Ensure alignment of the different plans in the different businesses and functions in the region
6. Change management delivery:
a. Help shape and deliver the AkzoNobel people Transformation in the region
b. Train and coach change managers/project managers on regional level in the effective use of the CM approach and the materials for seamless delivery
c. Support change managers/project managers on regional level in making their change plan(s)
d. Support change managers/project managers in the execution and seamless Delivery of their plans
7. Capability building:
a. Build a regional change agent network
b. Ensuring the central CM approach is deployed effectively through training, coaching, tools and other support materials
c. Coach and support the local change managers to use the central CM approach and materials
d. Coach, train and support regional leaders on their change management capabilities and ensure they the central CM approach and materials effectively
e. Feedback to central CM team the learnings on regional/local level to continuously improve the central approach, tools and materials
8. Transformation :
a. Coordinate OHI surveys, support cross BU/function OHI actions for continuous improvement in terms of OHI participation and results in the country level
b. Support local change managers and local HR in creating their local change storyline, based on the Regional storyline
a. Deploy AkzoNobel Purpose, Success Drivers, Behaviors and Core Values and ensure people managers are trained across the country
b. Align with and support the Culture team to strengthen the initiatives of both the CM and the Culture team
10. Representing CM:
a. Ensuring CM is recognized as a knowledge center, and as provider of excellent support (with the appropriate hard and soft skills) across the region and with senior leadership
b. Role model the values and behaviours that AkzoNobel in general and CM specifically stand for
Job Requirements :
- University or Master degree plus at least 5 years work experience, in TD&CM, HR or other functions with proven track record of delivering large and complex projects on time and on budget
- Geographical experience in multiple different countries in the region
- Highly polished and professional behaviors, comfortable presenting and influencing at senior level
- Competent professional with the ability to provide strategic CM input and translate it into tactical and operational implementation plan for the region
- Stakeholder and influencing skills
- Can deal with ambiguity and complexity
- Able to translate theory into practice and the other way around
- Experience in multinational matrix organization
- Excellent communicator, both in communication with specialists and with main stakeholders
- Fluent in English
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.