Centre Head Pune at Randstad
Views:1023 Applications:232 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Regional Sourcing Manager - Electronic Products (8-15 yrs)
Regional Sourcing Manager | Electronics
- Our client is a Global Reputed player in the Manufacturing of Industrial Products.
- We are hiring for a Regional Sourcing Manager - Electronics Reporting to Director Sourcing - India.
JOB SUMMARY :
- This role will work with Director India Sourcing and respective Business Units leaders, for identifying sourcing opportunities and offering various cost and productivity improvement solutions.
- The incumbent will also work closely with BU supply chain leaders of different Business Units for developing sourcing strategies.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Be the owner of executing the Strategic Sourcing Process
- Be a participant in Commodity Strategy development of the Business Units served
- Identify sourcing opportunities by closely working BU Supply Chain leaders - Sign-off Sheets
- Conduct LCC supply market research for the commodities he is responsible for
- Lead LCC supplier selection activities by reviewing and evaluating suppliers- capability in Quality Reliability, Delivery Timelines, Cost-Effectiveness, and Management Excellence.
- Lead Techno commercial sourcing activities for Electronic and Electrical commodities like Wiring Harness, PCBAs, and Motors, etc. and General Mechanical Commodities like Casting, Forgings and Machined Components.
- Lead & participate in negotiation with suppliers on Pricing Agreement & Long Term Agreement (LTA) including the payment terms, consignment agreement, other commercial and technical terms, conditions, which are aimed to create the most favorable and beneficial business conditions.
- Analyze logistics solutions to ensure the products are delivered on time, with good quality and cost-effectively.
- Be a project leader for its sourcing projects. Lead sourcing project team and manage project timeline to accomplish cost savings goals
- Drive suppliers' continuous cost reductions and improvements year over year
- Monitor suppliers' financial status and health.
- Provide leadership to the SQEs in managing supplier comprehensive performance of Quality Reliability, Delivery Timelines, Cost-Effectiveness, and Management Excellence and drive suppliers- improvements towards world-class level
- Engineering Degree in Electronics is a must; post-graduate in Material Management will be preferred.
- 08 to 15 years of work experience in Sourcing and Materials Management.
- Experience in sourcing Electronics & Electrical commodities like Wiring Harness, PCBA, Motors, Related Components, etc.
- At least two years of working experience with multinational companies and Global Sourcing will be preferred.
What's on Offer : An opportunity to work in a growing organization & specializing in Electronic & Electrical Product sourcing.