Research Associate at Antal International
Views:448 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Regional Service Head - Customer & R&D - Battery Manufacturing Firm (3-8 yrs)
The primary purpose of the job is the proper implementation of company service policies in all the branches and depots. To provide quality feedback for product development. To develop, train, and monitor all the activities of Service Engineers in all the branches.
- Quality feedback and joint analysis with factories and R&D department
- Self training and training of all the members of the Service Team and the Channel Partners giving Technical Training and how to handle the complaints in a constructive way by the Service Technicians, thus contributing to Company's profit and image in the market.
- Monitoring and analyzing the complaints and continuous technical support to asp engineers
- Visit various sites on reactive jobs and proactive visits. If required along with Regional Service to complete the job, to the entire satisfaction of the Customers
- Placement of Service Technicians (Both on payroll & Service Contractors) from Corporate Service, inclusive checking of bills and arranging payments
- Conducting dealer audits, training and implementing company service policies
- He will be an interface between Market (Customer) and R&D / Factory for all Product-related improvements/improvisation/innovation / feedback.
- He will also be exploring New Ideas and Initiatives in the context of customer service.
- He will also support the service team to implement the service initiatives taken.
- He will also guide/support the sales team in various technical aspects of the product - Customer service.
- Co-ordinate with factory and R&D on cut open analysis and improvement initiatives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.