Partner at STARCHASE EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Views:2123 Applications:491 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Regional Sales Manager - South - FMCG (12-16 yrs)
RSM South - FMCG Company
Responsible for South region
- Leads/supervises a team of ASMs and more professionals.
- First level manager of a work team that could comprise professionals, technical and/or administrative staff.
- Focuses on mentoring, coaching, and coordination.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Drives sales of organization's products and related revenues through a network of distribution partners.
- Evaluates, selects, manages and supports distributors with the goal of maximizing related revenue generation.
- Payments and supervises distributor timely payment.
- Monitors, coordinates and ensures sufficient supply of organization's products to distributor.
Education Level : PG
Experience : 12-16 yrs in an FMCG company with exposure to general trade / key accounts