Senior Consultant at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:715 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Regional Sales Manager - Retail/Paint & Construction Industry - West (12-15 yrs)
Regional Sales Manager - Retail (West) (Paint & Construction)
- Female Candidates Only
- Graduate, MBA would be an added advantage & 12 - 15 years in the retail industry with exposure to West markets
Preferred industry : Paints, Adhesives, Cement, Sealants, Construction products(Plywood/ Laminates) in similar regional leadership roles and has atleast 5 years of experience leading teams.
Responsible to drive revenue growth and P&L for the Paint & construction channel
- Conceptualizing & driving execution of Sales & Distribution strategy to grow market share.
- Understand ground dynamics and formulate local level strategies to gain share in key markets
- Enhance width & depth of distribution in existing towns and new towns
- Follow through on usage of Sales Force CRM and recommend meaningful initiatives to improve sales processes. Leverage and improve efficiency of Sales team's activities and responsibilities with meaningful data driven inputs
- To influence higher secondary sales generation and suggest local level schemes and activities to gain tactical advantage over competition.
- Focus on Tier 3 & below market for greater penetration with meaningful strategies and consistent engagement
- Devise and implement strategies for Consumer education, influencer & experience management
- Lead, develop and nurture team to achieve business objectives and mentor them for future roles with learning and networking opportunities.