Regional Sales Manager - Recruitment (7-20 yrs)
Taggd is a digital recruitment platform that provides Ready-to-Hire talent to India Inc. Combining the power of human knowledge and data, Taggd has successfully fulfilled talent mandates of more than 100+ clients and ensured hiring managers' success for half a million jobs from over 14+ sectors. With a vision to fulfil 1 million Jobs through our talent platform by 2025, we strive to connect people with people, people with companies, and people with opportunities. Just right. Every time.
For more information pls visit www.taggd.in
About the Position:
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for onboarding new clients for Taggd. This role entails increasing new business revenue through extensive business travel within the west region and overseeing the end-to-end sales cycle once an opportunity has been identified. The role will involve identifying, prequalifying, contacting, and meeting new client accounts across specific sectors, as well as leading the tender process when an opportunity arises.
Role: Regional Sales Manager - RPO
Job Location: Mumbai
Travel: Within Mumbai, with occasional travel to Pune, Nagpur, Ahemdabad and Nasik
Individual Contributor or People Manager Role: Individual Contributor role
Report to: Vice President - Sales (North & West)
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Develop and maintain a detailed new sales revenue plan.
2. Develops and executes an outbound prospecting plan (market mapping) to targeted companies to deliver qualified meetings.
3. Maintain a healthy sales pipeline and have a line - up of <atleast xx> clients at advanced stages of discussion (commercials and beyond) at any point in time.
4. Drive revenue by soliciting and winning new RPO business as well as working closely with the delivery team to expand and capture unrealized revenue opportunities with our existing clients.
5. Responsible for leading sales related activities to include virtual and in-person client presentations, proposal development and follow-up.
6. Manage long sales cycles requiring strategic follow-up with prospects to maintain ongoing relationships.
7. Assess and understand client's business needs, vision, and goals; align the RPO talent acquisition solutions with the client's business direction, while working closely with the solutioning and delivery teams.
8. Assist with, and lead as directed, sales related activities to include virtual and in-person client presentations, proposal development and follow-up.
Education Background: MBA from MBA campuses across India
Years of Experience Required: 7 to 10
Relevant Years of Experience Required: 8
1. 7+ years of overall Sales/Business Development/Management of RPO/Staffing/Consulting experience.
2. Strong commercial skill-set with a demonstrated track record of performance in consultative selling.
3. Strong B2B sales experience.
4. Hands-on experience in P&L management.
5. Understanding of RPO requirements.
6. Strong skills in business turnaround, value creation, and customer management.
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Soft-Skills / Good to Have:
1. Entrepreneurial spirit and flair to engage effectively at all levels internally and externally.
2. Comfortable with cold calling potential new clients at all levels.
3. Structured and intellectual approach to creating new sales opportunities.
4. Organized, with excellent time management skills