Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:6620 Applications:534 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Regional Sales Manager - Pulp & Paper Manufacturer - North (10-15 yrs)
Want an opportunity to grow with one of the nation's largest manufacturing company? If you are ready to take the next step in your career, join hands with our client for this great opportunity!!
Our client has the backing of one of India's leading Business houses which has a turnover of Rs.100 billion. The company produces excellent quality writing and printing paper, and they are the leading manufacturer of tissue and board, as well as Rayon Grade Pulp (RGP) products. They have the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with an estimated revenue of $24.1 million. Our client continues to be the committed employer of the local community and has achieved many international standards like OHSAS and FSC as a leading producer of pulp and paper.
As the Regional Sales Manager- North, you will be coordinating with resources and channel partners for delivering result on sales volume and profitability objectives by brand in the region.
What you will do :
- Introducing large merchants and educating them about the various range of companies product and expanding sales through innovative selling techniques
- Evaluating sales territory potential and implementing strategic and tactical sales and marketing plans in the region
- Setting budgets, preparing sales and expense forecasts, and setting allocation quotas for the region
- Responsible for overall business development and sales growth via multi-tiered distribution channels
- Resolving customer and business issues, performing root cause analysis, and driving solutions
- Visiting direct accounts and distributors to promote the company's products
- Responsible for identifying potential prospects from the regional market and by evaluating their reputation in the industry for business opportunities
- Handling day-to-day responsibility of the company's marketing programs in the assigned geographic region
Candidate Profile :
What you need to have :
- Should be able to handle GT/ MT/ Institutional sales / Horeca from paper industry handling boards or leading manufacturing of cartons
- MBA preferred
- Proven work experience as a Regional Sales Manager, Area Manager or similar senior sales role
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
- Familiarity with CRM software
- Ability to lead and motivate a high-performance sales team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed, willing to travel extensively
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.