Senior recruiter at PeopleStrong
Views:259 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Regional Sales Manager - Pharma (8-12 yrs)
Job Type: Permanent
Education: MBA or Btech
Hiring for SVAAS Wellness: a Full Owned Subsidiary of Dr Reddys Laboratories
Must have skill-
Key Account Management, Corporate Sales experience (5 years at least), B2B sales, New Business Development, Revenue Generation, Client Relationship Management, Lead Generation.
Skills required for Job:
- Develop and execute sales strategies to achieve the company's revenue targets.
- Manage team of 3-5 Key Account Managers to drive sales within region
- Identify and develop new business opportunities by prospecting and networking with potential clients
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients and generate repeat business.
- Present the company's products and services to clients and explain the benefits of our OPD and wellness packages for employee benefit programs
- Provide clients with product information, pricing, and proposals, and answer any questions they may have.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as marketing, finance, product, operations, and customer support to ensure a seamless sales process and delivery of services.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitive landscape, and regulatory requirements to ensure that the company's offerings remain relevant and competitive.
- Provide regular reports on sales activities, pipeline, and forecasts to the management team.
- This role will be reporting to BD Head - Corporate. Will be a handling a team of 5 BDM/KAM.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in B2B sales, preferably in the health and wellness industry.
Interested candidates can share their resumes at- firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.