Head at PMS Consulting
Views:436 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Regional Sales Manager - Pan India - Education (8-10 yrs)
- To partner with Educational Institutes (schools and coaching/tuition) to generate Business from various models among the target markets.
- To own up the end-to-end business partner life cycle with schools.
- As a Key Account Manager-B2B you are responsible to implement all sales activities and maximize business opportunities in your specific area.
- Have comprehensive and up to date knowledge of all Educational Institute, School, Coaching institutes, etc.
- Achieve all individual sales targets in your area by maintaining and creating a close relationship with your Institutional partner
- Always display a pleasant manner and positive attitude to promote a good company image to guests and colleagues in order to avoid internal or external complaints.
- Participate in any Training and Development programs as recommended by the senior management
- Mapping of schools and educational institutions in the assigned territory
- Mapping to include competition presence in terms of schools, products in the region
- To own and partner with schools on the following models:
- Seminar/ Webinar
- Scholarship Tests
- Free online Classes/Test
- B2B & B2B2C model
- Bulk Sales model
- Relation building programs with key decision makers at Educational Institutes like Correspondent, CEO, Owners, Trustees, School Principals, HOD's etc.
- Ensuring end to end compliance for all Institutional/ school partner deals.
- Being updated on new products and services.