Consultant - Talent Acquisition at Human Capital Solutions
Views:3255 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Regional Sales Manager - Online Financial Services (10-12 yrs)
We are hiring for Regional Sales Manager for Mumbai Location
We have this job opportunity with a online financial services company based at Bangalore
Job Description: Regional Sales Manager
- Regional Sales Manager
- Retail Assets SME
- Domain expertise in retail assets products like, SME Business loan, MSME, Equipment loans & Working capital.
- Graduate or Post Graduation in Management with relevant experience.
- 10 - 12 years of experience in banking and financial services.
- Strong Analytical and Judgmental capabilities, communication skills, knowledge of a wide range of banking products.
- Experience in the self employed segment, SME sector.
- Knowledge of business/manufacturing clusters.
- Knowledge of eCommerce, interest in learning technology, change/innovation acceptance.
- Should be responsible for P&L.
Job Description/ Responsibility of Regional Sales Manager:
- Responsible for business development of the allotted zone, ensuring sales targets are met as per the projection. Weekly monitoring of the assigned disbursement.
- To lead by example and inspire a large team towards a culture of hard work, customer delight, performance above all, continuous learning, efficiency and thinking BIG.
- Ensure quality of portfolio: Be on the lookout for stress signs in the client operations / activity and address them. Monitor portfolio - work closely with the collection manager/Legal team and ensure recoveries.
- Enabling business growth by developing and managing a team of Area Sales Manager, Territory Heads, Sales Managers and FOS across assigned locations for deeper market penetration & reach.
- Recruitment, Motivation, Training, Guiding, Attrition Control of the teams to accomplish set revenue and business targets.
- Implementing business practices and deploying company strategies and programs.
- Explore new avenues for growth along with new set-ups.
- Identify and develop distribution channels and areas of opportunity to expand.
- Planning and implementing promotional activities to create brand visibility and penetrate market.
- Identify cross sell opportunities: CRISIL rating, Insurance and others.
- Responsible for zone's profitability.
- Technology to be the key driver and digitizing every possible activity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.