Recruiter at Angel HR Executive Search & Solutions
Views:2731 Applications:243 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Regional Sales Manager - NBFC (10-15 yrs)
- 10 years+ of experience in the NBFC sector in managing P & L of the organization having managed multiple locations.
- Having worked in organisations with a high performing and aggressive work culture.
- Having consistently delivered sales targets across multiple locations with demonstrably bonus payouts for overachieving numbers.
Incumbent to possess the following competencies:
- Should possess excellent networking and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of being a successful micromanager and having led teams across multiple locations.
- Attention to detail and micromanagement of sales MIS and targets
- Analytical and Data driven mind set.
- Self-starter who thrives in fast-paced, high-growth environments.
- Strong entrepreneurial streak - leads from the front with great focus on closing the loop. Requires limited CXO supervision
- Develop & drive the sales strategy in alignment with the business strategy for the achievement of annual sales revenue.
- Ensure execution of the sales strategy, with specific focus on expansion & retention of the customer base, channel partner expansion, increasing market share and development of a strong brand proposition.
- Formulate, set and monitor monthly targets for each product category and sales team.
- Collaborating with multiple departments to avoid any time lapses resulting in dip in the sales targets.
- Conduct regular sales review meetings for identification of issues affecting target achievement, realization.
- Discuss the sales trends and best practices with team members and management.
- Strategies and formulate Goal setting of team members to achieve sales & development growth targets.
- Drive performance orientation through regular monitoring, review of performance parameters and providing feedback to team members.
- Proven track record of having built a Direct Sourcing Agent (DSA) and Direct Sales Target (DST) sales network. Candidate will need to demonstrate the quality of his relationships with such sourcing partners.
Educational Qualifications: Graduate in any field; MBA/PG in Marketing/Finance