Research Associate at Tyche Jobs
Views:1320 Applications:460 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Regional Sales Manager - Modern Trade - FMCG (5-8 yrs)
Regional Sales Manager- Modern Trade
- The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily and long-term operations of a company's stores across a geographic region.
- As a Regional Sales Manager you will often be responsible for setting and adjusting sales goals based on deep knowledge of individual store selling patterns.
- Additionally you will be responsible for overseeing the training of managers, and assistant managers in the region s/he is responsible for.
1. Provide support to individual stores; managers; and teams
2. Determine long and short term sales goals
3. Oversee product and supply ordering and shipment in accordance with regional needs
4. Mentor managers and assistant managers
5. Plan and execute training among staff members and management
6. Oversee sales and special promotions
7. Provide leadership on hiring and employee retention
8. Resolve customer complaints and service issues
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.