Recruiter at Angel HR Executive Search & Solutions
Views:307 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Regional Sales Manager - Medical Devices (5-8 yrs)
Regional Sales Manager (MNC Medical Device Co)
- To achieve budgeted monthly sales & collection for individual business areas through the sales team.
- To take active part in recruiting, induction, training and developing the right sales team and further to monitor the sales team by providing in house and on the job training.
- Ensure implementation of strategy/marketing program by the sales team.
- To ensure implementation of SOP's related to sales order, return goods, credit policy & product complaints.
- Sales forecast & inventory control
- Monitor & control customer coverage as per agreed guidelines.
- Liaise with inter departmental teams like logistics, finance, HR and product management.
- Identify specific needs for educating and providing support to doctors/hospitals to create awareness and demand for the product.
- Provide feed back on market information to BM's and marketing team on competitor's activities and suggest ways/strategies to increase business.
- Appoint & advise dealers and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business, overall distributor management.
- Quote & negotiate prices and fix credit terms in consultation with Business Managers.
- Identify prospective customers thru various sources and also participate in trade exhibitions.
- Key customer management.
- Prepare education program budgets as per the market requirement.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.