Founder at Futurz Consulting
Views:3978 Applications:338 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:157
Regional Sales Manager - Media & Entertainment Technology Provider - West & North (10-18 yrs)
We have been retained by our client to partner with them to recruit the position mentioned below.
Candidate confidentiality is something that we swear by. We will share the CV with the client only post we have had a detailed conversation with you.
Title: Regional Sales Manager - West and North
Industry: Media & Entertainment - Technology related
Experience: 10 years +
Education: MBA/ PG will be an added advantage
Location: Mumbai & Delhi (2 positions))
Compensation: 35L (depends of the incumbent's current compensation and the internal parity within the organization at that level)
1. The role will look into the sales for the region.
2. Will be responsible to gain new accounts and upsell to existing account via innovation.
- Primary customer interface responsible for the development of business, and management of relationships, with a specific customer or customers, particularly in the government space
- Understanding of the customer's business, drivers, and organization, and an understanding of the value that the company brings to the customer to drive to real business outcomes
- Dissemination of key messages, initiatives, and of information pertaining to the value the company brings to that specific customer at all levels of the customer's organization
- Business partner to the customer, establishes a defensible barrier to competitors, maximizes the business potential of their customers, and acts as the primary supplier interface for all products, solutions and services with this customer.
- Champions the customers- needs and requirements within the company organization
- Sell the company products and services to enterprise customers, acquire new customers and increase share of wallet of existing customers, in order to achieve the allocated sales targets
- Call on prospective customers, providing technical and administrative product information, demonstrations, proposals and price quotes
- Develop/leverage key CXO relationships
- Maintain up-to-date CRM and maintain accurate forecast
- Participate & proactively contribute in sales reviews by updating key stake holders on the business plan, execution and status
- Create strategic and tactical plans for new business development and lead the extended team in following these plans to maximize revenue and growth. Provide constructive inputs to marketing and business development teams as appropriate
- Constantly learn and maintain an understanding of the media industry and its unique business needs and requirements
- Gain expertise of the functioning and advantages of the company products in order to have the ability to integrate this product knowledge in the sales process
- Understand customers' business and technology product needs and communicate those to internal teams / executives
- Serve as the client's advocate and consultant while managing and negotiating complex deals
- Facilitate internal and external team collaboration
- 10+ years- experience in selling IT /ERP Sales, out of which around 2-3 years of sales experience in media & entertainment Industry (Media preferable)
- Master Degree would be an added advantage
- Strong ability to develop and sustain customer relationships. Customer engagement at senior levels; building long-term strategic and executive relationships
- Strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Clearly articulate value and demonstrate how solutions map to a customers- needs
- Motivate others; high energy individual
- Optimistic and passionate about sales
- Ability to cross sell, consultative selling - experience with collaborating across both client and own organization.
- Ability to understands customers- decision making processes, buyers, and influences
- Prior experience of handling a team will be an added advantage from a longer term perspective
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.