Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:2648 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Regional Sales Manager - Luxury Event Design & Entertainment (4-6 yrs)
Regional Sales Manager for India's Premium Luxury Event Design & Entertainment Management Company based at Mumbai / New Delhi / Bangalore.
We are hiring for Regional Sales Manager for India's Premium Luxury Event Design & Entertainment Management Company based at Mumbai / New Delhi / Bangalore.
About The Client
The client's specialized Luxury Wedding Management Company has been at the helm of some of the biggest and most lavish Indian weddings in recent times. As a specialized Design and Plan House, they specialize in the architecture of entertainment by completely transforming raw, ordinary spaces into dramatic environments, translating the clients- visions into awe-inspiring reality. Their expertise lies in handling turnkey signature weddings across the world, and ensuring that the family truly enjoys the wedding & everything else in the capable hands of the expert team which specialize in designing & managing every aspect of the overall wedding.
Location : Mumbai ( Andheri) / New Delhi / Bangalore
Experience : 4+ yrs in Hardcore sales, pref from Media, Banking Wealth Services, Luxury Segment, Hospitality
Education : Graduate, Pref an MBA
- To improve an organization's market position and achieve financial growth.
- To define long-term organizational strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions. Business Development Manages work in a senior sales position within the company.
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan pitches. - Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Making PPT presentation to clients
- Take briefs from the client and debrief client servicing team
- Understand the clients in terms of working culture and goals so as to ensure his/her expectations are met in order to sustain the client.
- To acquire new clients and maintain sustainability with existing clients
- Negotiate with Clients on cost estimation and budget to ensure good results & maximum profitability
- High involvement in Research, Planning & Strategy making to ensure new client participation
- Should be updated with the latest technology & regular market information to ensure selling the service at the right time, as per the client pitch
- Present new designs and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with client servicing and operational team to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Understand the company's goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company's performance.
Other Skills and Qualifications
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated resume with latest photograph with the below mentioned details -
Ed Qualification ( Institute Name - Year - Specialization)
MBA Regular ( Yes / No) :
Total Exp :
Industries worked in :
Exp in Hardcore Sales :
Geography your are currently handling :
What is your current Book Size / Portfolio / Revenue (Crs /L approx) :
Current Company :
Current Desgn :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Please feel free to connect for any further clarifications.
Founder - Partner
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.