Senior Search Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:4549 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Regional Sales Manager - Logistics (15-18 yrs)
Regional Sales Manager - Tamilnadu & Kerala
To Drive the Revenue growth of the Region.
- Responsible for securing new customers, maintaining and developing existing accounts.
- Develop the market in the region with potential business.
- Participating in bids and drive pricing proposals.
- Identify potential customers and register opportunities; relentlessly pursue realization of such opportunities leading to revenue for the company.
- Regularly visit existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams and target to increase business from it.
- Ensuring Timely billing and collection from customers.
- Ensure billing reconciliation & payment conciliation on a monthly basis.
- Monitor Sales Target Vs Achievement reports & data presentation.
- Monitor Collection target Vs Achievement report & data presentation on a weekly basis.
- Maintain proper yield as per given target.
- Team development down the line.
- Commercial Acumen
- Business Skills - Good understanding of the business
- Strategic Agility
- Negotiation & Persuasion Skills
- Customer Orientation
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills
Qualification & Experience Required:
MBA with a minimum of 15-18 years of experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.