Senior Search Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:4139 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Regional Sales Manager - Logistics (15-18 yrs)
Reporting To : Head - Sales
Reporting Team : 4-5
Role : To Drive the Revenue growth of the Region.
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for securing new customers, maintaining and developing existing accounts.
- Develop market in the region with potential business.
- Participating in bids and drive pricing proposals.
- Identify potential customers and register opportunities; relentlessly pursue realization of such opportunities leading to revenue for the company.
- Regularly visit existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams and target to increase business from it.
- Ensuring Timely billing and collection from customers.
- Ensure billing reconciliation & payment conciliation on a monthly basis.
- Monitor Sales Target Vs Achievement reports & data presentation.
- Monitor Collection target Vs Achievement report & data presentation on weekly basis.
- Maintain proper yield as per given target.
- Team development down the line.
Technical Competency :
- Commercial Acumen
- Business Skills - Good understanding of the business
Behavioural Competency :
- Strategic Agility
- Negotiation & Persuasion Skills
- Customer Orientation
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills
Qualification & Experience Required :
- MBA with a minimum 15-18 years of experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.